Operating conditions of INSPEKT inspection body
The inspection body Inspekt operates within the company Nafta strojna, which is a limited liability company. The inspection body Inspekt operates within the company Nafta strojna, which is a limited liability company and operates as business entity. The inspection body has its own working hours, which is every working day from 7 a.m. to 3 p.m. Upon agreement with customers, the time of the controllers in the field is adjusted to the needs of the customer. Contractual and other relationships with customers shall be concluded at the head office of the inspection body or with the client. All information on the operation of the inspection body, the requirements prior to the control procedure shall be obtained and lodged at the head office of the inspection body which is located at:
|Nafta strojna d.o.o.
Mlinska ulica 5
|02/5772 213||02/5772 310||www.nafta-strojna.si
Complaints and appeals are filed in writing or orally at the same address.
The inspection service is carried out by the INSPEKT inspection body on the basis of:
- signed contract
- a written order with customer information (name, address, tax number)
- electronic order with the customer’s data on the e-mail address
- telephone order to the technical manager of INSPEKT (+386 51 671 584)
The inspection body is solely responsible for:
- inspections of storage tanks for dangerous liquids (Regulation on the storage of dangerous liquids in stationary storage tanks, Official Gazette of the Republic of Slovenia, No. 104/2009, 29/2010 and 105/2010) – accredited activity:
- aboveground and underground tanks made of sheet steel in the workshop and are, due to installation, transported to the storage area
- tanks welded from steel sheet at the place of installation
- control of the tightness of stationary tanks by overpressure – accredited activity
- other tightness control of tanks – non-accredited activity
- inspection of storage status – non-accredited activity
- control of explosive atmosphere – non-accredited activity
The price of controls and tests is determined by the annual price list of the company Nafta strojna d.o.o., which is provided by the sales department to the interested parties, phone: +386 2 5772 213.
Customers can visit the seat of the inspection body during working hours, by arrangement the visit is also possible outside of working hours. For visit they are to be announced in the secretariat of Nafta strojna d.o.o., phone: +386 2 5772 206. Before entering the industrial complex Nafta strojna d. o. o., in the area where the INSPEKT inspection body is based, they stop at the security officer, who informs the customer of the rules of movement along the complex and issues an entry permit. Period for performance of control procedure is seven days after receipt of order, or by agreement. After execution of the control, the minutes on the execution of works, signed by customer and controller, shall be written.
Obligations of the client in carrying out control and testing
- the inspection body must have access to all the documentation on which the building was designed and built
- all reports on preliminary inspections and tests of the facility must be submitted to the inspection body
- the facility must be carried out in accordance with the requirements of the Regulation on the storage of dangerous liquids in stationary storage tanks and in accordance with the documentation and instructions of the manufacturer
- access to the site of control must be safe and in accordance with the regulations on safety and health at work